QA Software Tester (Manual Testing)
Middle (2-5 ani)
Our Development Team is looking for a QA Software Tester with a background in manual software testing, with previous experience in ERP applications, that will help with our in-house product. The new colleague will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills, and ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
- Design, development, and execution of QA procedures for the custom development projects and our products.
- Implementing QA best practices with a strong commitment to quality.
- Collaborate with software engineers and business analyst to understand feature development and identify the best testing path.
- Identify and document bugs effectively with relevant detail for actionable mitigation.
- Design and execute tests to duplicate field identified bugs.
- Participate in agile project meetings and be responsible for assigned action items.
- Work effectively with electrical, power electronics and mechanical engineers.
- Work with a sense of urgency while balancing calculated risks.
Main criteria for manual testing:
- 2+ years’ experience in software testing using black-box testing techniques.
- Experience with testing/documentation/automation tools - any test tool (documentation of test cases, automation).
- Understanding of testing concepts in all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Understanding of the high-level principles and structures of software systems.
- Knowledge in business analysis in order to understand and derive test needs.
- Understanding of the pharma and medical industries and the relevant business processes is an advantage.
- Ability to write basic SQL Queries (select, insert, update), usage of SQL within projects.
- Open-minded, communicative, motivated and self-dependent, responsible.
- Working in agile groups, experience with agile methods (KANBAN) is a plus.