The job location is Brasov, but we are recruiting from all over the country.
Stabiplan is a 150-employee software company, headquartered in the Netherlands, with Belgium, Romanian and French subsidiaries. Since 1990 Stabiplan has been leading in the development and sales of Revit- and CAD-based design software for MEP engineering in Europe. Stabicad, our multiplatform product, is adapted to the local needs and wishes of building services engineers (mechanical, electrical, plumbing). More than 8,500 engineers are using it daily.
State-of-the-art design software needs ambitious people. Being a leading software developer for building services urges us to look for the best developers out there. If you are passionate about product software development, look no further. At Stabiplan we have a dynamic work environment that energizes people to get the most out of themselves.
Starting the first day at Stabiplan you will be part of a great small team that collaborates closely with our colleagues in The Netherlands. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our colleagues in the development and in the testing departments and use some of the latest technologies in the field to improve the quality of our software suite.
As a QA software engineer on our team, you will be responsible with:
• testing sections of our products according to customer requirements and internal procedures and writing the corresponding documentation;
• creating and maintaining automated tests and their infrastructure;
• understanding technical and functional specifications, and following the existing product’s architecture and testing specifications;
• delivering high quality solutions, according to agreed specifications and within agreed timescales;
• working closely with our development department in order to effectively identify the testing scenarios;
• performing code re-factoring in order to allow for the integration of automated tests;
• writing technical specifications for an effective implementation;
• continuously improving the testing process;
• University degree: BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields;
• At least two years of experience in software testing;
• Good understanding of software testing levels and types
• Prior technical experience into Computer Science or a related discipline.
• Experience of test management tools and defect/task management + test driven development methodologies is a plus
• Good understanding of software development standards and methodologies
• The ability to work in a team and as an individual
• Good communication skills, proactive and result-driven attitude;
• Good knowledge of English.
It would be a plus:
• Basic knowledge of C++, C# and SQL (for testing)
• Knowledge of automatic test
• ISTQB Foundation certification
• Knowledge about Windows administration, installation of software, PowerShell, HyperV and ESXI
• AutoCAD knowledge can be a plus
• A competitive remuneration package;
• Meal tickets, Easter and Christmas bonuses;
• A 25-day holiday per year;
• Teambuilding activities;
• Life insurance;
• Medical services subscription;
• Yearly investments in your training (educational sessions and courses).
Switching to a new job isn’t done overnight. So let’s start by talking about your personal drive and ambitions. We would like to know more of your story.