Playtika is a Game-Entertainment Company that provides audiences around the world with a wide variety of games based on quality, original content that is constantly changing and tailored to each player specifically.
We were among the first to offer free-to-play games on social networks, and shortly after, on mobile platforms.
We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That's why we have over 35 million players and 19 offices around the world.
As a digital entertainment powerhouse, Playtika processes more than 9TB of data daily. Our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
At Playtika, we are storytellers and coders, artists and data-scientists, explorers and strategists. We don’t just build games, we bring them to life.
Our friendly QA-team is looking for a confident QA Engineer, who wants to develop in manual mobile/web testing, client-server interaction and server-side.
- Acting as core member of a R&D team to ensure quality is built in to products and services;
- Manual testing of features and web and mobile applications;
- Executing test cases across all functional and UI areas of our games;
- Creating a detailed, well-structured test documentation;
- Bug reporting in Jira;
- Requirements/Specification analyzing;
- Functional testing, including error handling;
- Issues tracking;
- Communicating with other team members
- 2+ years of experience in functional/GUI testing (on iOS and Android platforms);
- Knowledge of software testing approaches, types, methodologies;
- Experience in test documentation (use cases, test cases, test suites);
- Ability to determinate and estimate the testing level and scope;
- Good understanding of client-server architecture;
- Experience with Charles, Swagger;
- Well-developed soft skills;
- English Intermediate+.
Nice to have:
- Experience in software testing on web and Windows 10
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience in TeamCity, TestFlight, Postman
- Game Testing experience
- Daily Breakfast
- Fresh Fruits daily, Yogurts, Snacks & Soda Drinks, Coffee etc.
- Meal Tickets
- Vacation Tickets
- Private Pension
- Transport Subscription
- Private Medical Subscription
- Private Dental Subscription
- Well-being Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Personal Development Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Quarterly & Performance Bonus
- Birthday Gift
- 1 Day Off for birthday
- Bonus & Gift Cards for special events (Easter, 1st of June, 8th of March, Christmas)
- Comfortable office easy to reach from any spot of the city: Timpuri Noi
- Games: pool table, ping-pong, fussball, air hockey etc.
- Exciting company events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.