Retviews is a Brussels-based fashion-tech company leveraging the value within the tremendous amount of online information published every day. With hundreds of thousands of reference details acquired daily, we deliver real-time and accurate insights to fashion industry decision-makers.
The purpose of the QA Manager role is to facilitate communication between the Quality department and the rest of the stakeholders, organize the quality team and consistently monitor and improve processes to ensure final customer satisfaction.
Reports to: CTO (BE)
Lateral reporting to: Account Managers, Data Science Lead, Lead Data Engineer (BE&RO)
- interpersonal skills: collaborating well with others regardless of their position in the company, clear and concise communication at every level (from people in your team to CEO, CTO, etc), conflict management and resolution;
- management skills: planning, decision making, problem-solving, good motivator;
- attention to details;
- university degree is a must;
- fluent in English, French is nice to have;
- minimum 4 years of experience in data quality or software testing environments;
- minimum 1 year of managing a team.
- organize and support the colleagues in the quality department in their daily activities;
- monitor progress and make sure that tasks are done within the predicted timeframe ;
- take constant feedback from colleagues in order to have a better view of processes and where quality issues may occur;
- ensure the reliability and consistency of data by checking processes and final output;
- communicate with Account Managers to get the client's perspective and need;
- communicate with the Development and Data Science teams to find and resolve the root cause of quality issues;
- prioritize quality issues based on client's needs;
- together with the team, improve ticketing system flow in Asana;
- report the status of ongoing quality issues to the CTO;
- be involved in recruitment processes for your team;
- work on training and induction newcomers.
Given that we are a dynamic company other responsibilities may occur, within the scope of the role.
Job location: Lucrativ - Pache Protopopescu, with the possibility to work from home.
Work schedule: Mo-Fr, starting between 8 AM and 11 AM