Senior (5-10 ani)
engleză - avansat
2Checkout (formerly Avangate) is the digital commerce & payments provider that helps companies sell their products and services. Our products are proudly used by HP Software, Kaspersky Lab, Bitdefender andother clients globally. Our ambitious team is building a successful product, tremendously recognized by 50+ international industry awards.
At 2Checkout we believe that success is achieved by teams that work hard, think smart, and dream big. As part of our team you’ll work in a friendly and fast-paced environment, where ideas are encouraged, and people are passionate about their work. Working at 2Checkout is an exciting challenge that grows your career while having lots of fun.
Interested in joining the team? For our Bucharest team we are looking for a QA Manager.
We are looking for a talented manager with extensive experience who is ready to take on a new challenge.
We want you to be a strategic leader for the QA department by establishing team direction and testing initiatives, driving high standards deliverables and best practices in your field of expertise.
You will need to have a commitment to exceptional results and the ability to balance business needs and tight timelines.
We want you to build a collaborative and performance-based culture within the QA team by providing leadership and mentoring to its members.
In this role you will:
- Contribute to the QA organizational strategies and oversee all the testing activities.
- Proactively look to improve existing testing methods: refine existing tools, process, and practice.
- Set standards for uniform reporting, ticketing and documentation across QA.
- Design, implement, and document procedures for process control, process improvement, testing and CI/CD.
- Ensure full test coverage by making sure that all the various kinds of testing are getting covered (unit, functional, performance, regression, acceptance etc.).
- We use both of manual and automated testing so you will manage both.
- Lead the design, the development and maintenance of a new scalable automation framework.
- Provide support to the team for estimating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling test activities.
- Support releases by planning, estimating and tracking the testing efforts.
- Collaborate with various managers across the organization about features, requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Communicate and report test progress status to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Manage resources in general trough recruitment, training, budgeting, performance and career management.
- Make sure that the QA team has always the right talent in place. Sustain the growth of the team by adding valuable people, while supporting the career growth paths for existing team members.
- Support and optimize the current training plan, and create an efficient onboarding process for new joiners. Overall, accelerate the knowledge transfer and build a solid knowledge base within the team.
- Guide the team towards a culture of performance, by providing both leadership and technical guidance.
- Become a strong QA advocate inside and outside the organization. Enhance the cross-departments collaboration by creating a sense of trust and transparency. Also, engage in QA/ Engineering events by supporting the employer branding efforts in general.
Required skills and experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering, or the equivalent in industry experience.
- Significant experience in leading technical teams as well as hands-on experience in QA automation and/or software development.
- Experience in developing and implementing a Test Automation strategy
- Understanding the Agile software development principles and testing practices, like release planning, test plans, test cases, and CI/CD
- Hands-on experience with software testing.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies /concepts: Python, BDD, Behave, pyTest, Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, GitLab
- The ability to identify and prioritize current and upcoming needs of QA teams, building out new processes, systems, and structures as well as optimizing existing ones.
- Proven success delivering results in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Nice to have: experience in eCommerce industry / critical web-based application.
- You embody the right mix of strong technical expertise and high level of emotional intelligence.
- You are passionate about people, mentoring, and building a strong work culture.
- You have a positive attitude and a demonstrated track record of effective leadership.
- You manage to influence and negotiate successfully across all levels of an organization.
- You have good project management skills and the ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- You are a self-motivated person with a can-do mindset.
- You are an articulated individual, possessing excellent communication skills.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible business hours and work from home
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
- Bookster subscription
- Fruits in the office, best coffee every day and great team events
By applying to this job you accept our Data Protection Policy.