A vizualizat 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Anunt ce permite munca la distanta
engleză - avansat, franceză - avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
ProductLife Group is looking for a QA Manager in Cluj-Napoca!
ProductLife Group is the European industry-leading specialist service provider for the Life Sciences industry, focused on delivering high quality professional services in the areas of Regulatory, Safety, Quality, Process alignment and Medical services. All ProductLife Group’s services are targeting support for comprehensive compliance and safety throughout the product life cycle, therefore enabling continuity and productivity of product development and subsequent processes.
- PQR review.
- Management of Regulatory compliance.
- Deviation and CAPA management.
- Provide QA advice to the project teams.
- Provide support to the clients and associates.
- Controls data entry.
- Bachelor’s or higher graduate degree in a science related field or equivalent experience, this experience should include a proven understanding of the quality process and experience in leading a project to successful completion.
- More than 2 years of regulatory affairs experience.
- Experience in quality control, analytical chemistry, industrial transposition, or production is an asset.
- Knowledge in GMP, CAPA management.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, time management skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Excellent oral and written English and French skills, for daily contacts with the international partners. Any other language is an asset.
- Full training on the job.
- Competitive salary package, with medical subscription and meal tickets.
- Dynamic environment with opportunities for advancement within the company or the wider group.
- International and growing company.
- Flexible working environment.