Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
2 Bulevardul Expoziției, București
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
With over 1300 employees, the studio is a state-of-the art facility located at the heart of the city with easy access to mass transportation and some of the best places to eat and drink around.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will work with programmers to isolate conditions for repeating found bugs and verifying fixed bugs for video games developed on various gaming devices (Apple iPhone, Ipad)
• Has ability and patience to perform detailed testing.
• A sharp eye for details, capacity to stay on course, as well following a hunch to trap a new bug.
• Good spoken and written communication English skills and be able to work with varied staff members and personalities.
• Posts a clear and accurate description of each bug found in the QA database.
• Capacity to follow checklists with precision.
• Able to give and accept positive as well as negative feedback.
• Ability to identify what is required by checklists and being prepared to provide it.
• Working knowledge on Windows operating system and related hardware.
• We are seeking candidates who want to work for long periods of time.
• And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why Join Gameloft?
• You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
• You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
• You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
• Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
• Working hours are: 09:00 - 18:00 (DS and WS); 18-2:30 (NS); 1:30-10:00 (3-rd and 3-rd WS).
What Else can Gameloft Romania offer you?
• Motivating salary;
• Lunch tickets;
• Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic;
• Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances;
• A chance to work in a real multinational team;
• A modern office complex including: cafeteria with hot food open during working hours, dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities;
• 3 massage rooms inside the building;
• Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball;
• A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes;
• Free aerobic, Zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym;
• Free access to football and basketball courts;
• Free psychological counseling;
• Kindergarten inside our courtyard.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to learn more? Please visit our Website: