Detalii loc de munca
QA Game Tester
Who are we?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
- Ability to understand technical specifications;
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Attention to details;
- Persistence and perseverance;
- Ability to manage multiple long-term projects in a flexible program;
- Experience in writing / checking test cases;
- Ability to achieve performance with deadlines and strict planning;
- Ability to work independently or in small teams;
- Excellent English (written and spoken) skills;
Optional, non-technical requirements:
- Passion for software testing and customer service;
- Knowledge of testing processes, procedures and methodology;
- Experience in defining, documenting and building test cases
- Test games and game related features (such as user interface, usability, functionality). Provide usability expertise to the development team;
- Create and follow through on test plans, including writing and executing test cases;
- Bug and defect handling, analyze deviations between the defined and the actual functional behavior and reporting bugs;
- Regression testing on existing product portfolios;
- Communication and working in close collaboration with development teams
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by emailing .