As a Senior QA Engineer you will design, implement and maintain test automation for functional, integration and performance testing. He or she will work on solutions that span business-to-business integration based on our B2Bi products, a multi-platform integration middleware. B2Bi enables customers to exchange and transform business documents using a large variety of communication protocols and message formats.
The successful candidate will have a track record and passion for test automation and he needs to be team-oriented, have coding skills and the ability to see the big picture, understand the inner-workings of systems and does quick troubleshooting.
Nice to have:
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility within Axway subsidiaries
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to ensure your integration and
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits
- Work from home (four days/month)
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills
- Working time that can be flexible when needed
- More paid vacation (25 days/year)
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!