We are searching for experienced, motivated QA Engineer to be a part of our Fashion Days team.
Due to the growing number of projects in Fashion Days, we're continuously working on properly integrating every new functionality together with the existent ones, measuring and optimising processes thus improving the code quality and user experience of the app.
This is where the QA Team comes in - reviewing specifications, creating use cases based on the specs and testing the new functionalities and implementations, running and maintaining the automated tests.
We are an enthusiastic team of IT specialists ready to deliver the best quality software applications using the latest technologies and tools. Our software and technology platforms help Fashion Days to deliver the best online shopping experience to the customers.
* Review project specifications, requirements and technical design documents and provide feedback where needed
* Create detailed test-cases based on specifications and constantly update them accordingly
* Estimate, prioritise and plan testing activities
* Execute test-cases against new build versions
* Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
* Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
* Monitor debugging process results
* Build test reports
* Actively participate in validation process of new projects that are to be tested
* Interpret and execute moderately complex test scripts, recording and reporting outcomes.
* Proven work experience in software quality assurance
* Strong knowledge of Software QA methodologies, tools and processes
* Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
* Hands-on experience with black box testing and white box testing
* Solid SQL knowledge
* Linux knowledge - basic bash syntax
* Knowledge of web testing: REST API, HTTP requests, the browser developer console;
* Experience working in an Agile
* Good knowledge of English
Grow Faster. Grow Higher.
We’re always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG. We grew very fast and we are determined to keep doing so. What brought us here is our desire of continuous evolution and practical results.
Over 5200 people are working now in eMAG. We strongly believe in people development and therefore every year we invest more and more energy and resources to remain an organization that is constantly learning. We want to make sure that you’ll have the most talented colleagues, as well as the proper environment to grow and achieve great results, to become what you desire on a personal and professional level.