Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are looking for our new team, new members who will play the important role of a QA Engineer! We have great products, which we build together with our partner, a well-known actor on the banking market.
- Very good understanding of the functional specifications of a product and of the life-cycle of an IT project;
- Software testing experience 2+ years;
- Working experience with issue tracking systems;
- Experience with bug-tracking management tools;
- English is mandatory;
- Very good communication skills, problem solving attitude, flexibility, team work spirit.
Primarily you will:
- Plan, coordinate, design and execute test activities for a product/test area including test planning, execution, improvement initiatives;
- Ensure that quality related deliverables meet the quality assurance plan and customer requirements.
- Be part of a team that has complete product ownership and responsibility;
- Learning environment in which you can grow and develop yourself as an excellent QA engineer;
- Attractive perks: meal tickets, sports, language courses , technical and non-technical trainings;
- International working environment;
- Motivating salary and bonuses.