Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
For our client we are looking for a QA Engineer, to join the software testing team and to work mainly in Agile methodology. In this role, you will participate in the release processes by reviewing requirements for the upcoming features/capabilities to be tested.
- Performing manual and automated testing of network products
- Writing test automation code in Python
- Performing verification testing on bug fixes. Analyse test results to ensure existing functionality and recommend corrective action;
- Tracking and managing progress of testing during release
- Maintaining documentation of tests and test results to assist in debugging and modification of software;
- Offering feedback on future product ideas;
- Working effectively with the development teams on solutions for problems;
- Debug software and/or firmware following test protocol;
- Consulting on the creation of test plans for specific new products, features, or entire releases.
- Demonstrate ability to design and run manual test on new features with a goal to automate testing
- Relevant experience in the networking industry with expertise in OSI models, Internet communications protocols including Ethernet and TCP/IP/HTTP, visibility and automation (Tcl, Python) knowledge being nice to have
- Pro-active attitude and experience working in an Agile environment (rapid releases, Scrum or Kanban) and adapting QA coverage, automation to these workflows
- Self-motivated; highly enthusiastic team player with strong analytical & problem-solving skills;
- Experience with the following will be a plus:
- working technically & testing in virtualized environment (. AWS/KVM/VMWare) and/or cloud (public/private) environment a plus,
- RESTful web service APIs,
- network traffic generators,
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills,
- Bachelor’s or higher degree (CS, CE, or EE) preferred.