An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of Scrum team that develops a cloud SAAS product which monitor sites around the world. The Product runs on over 1200 servers and generates daily over 100 TB of new data which needs to be crunched using big data analytics tool in order to provide insights for our customers.
Are you a QA engineer that currently works mostly with manual testing but really wants to do automatic tests? Cool, just show us you have the passion, we will help with the rest.
• Plan, Develop and Execute test scripts;
• We upgrade different components in the application on a daily bases. We are looking for a QA Engineer that will help us develop more automation tests for our backend components in order to improve our development;
• This person will be assign to a SCRUM team and will automate all his tests;
• We expect that the relation between automation and manual tests will beAutomationManual);
• Missions/duties: Plan, Develop and Execute test scripts.
• Computer related, degree or equivalent background.
Years of experience: 2 years of experience in QA
Areas of experience
• Knowledge in QA methodologies – he need to understand new features and design/develop tests;
• Experience in testing;
• Knowledge scripting language programming is an advantage (. Shell, python, Java…);
• Experience with Unix/Linux;
• Dealing with databases in data related projects using SQL;
• Knowledge of Networking, Proxy, TCP/IP protocol is an advantage;
• Knowledge about performance and scale testing is an advantage.
• Fast Learner;
• “Can Do Attitude”.
• “A” player