Acest job nu mai este activ.
We believe that great success is best achieved in a friendly environment, a non-corporate entity, where your opinion really matters.
However, we have a problem… Despite customers crying out for new software tools, we simply don’t have enough of the right people to execute. And that’s where you come in...
You are the perfect candidate for us if you are familiar with:
- Defining, implementing, executing and documenting test plans and test cases, for basic and specific functionality of the company products
- Working closely with developers and technical support team to identify and correct bugs and errors
- Investigating error sources and pro-active searching for solutions
- Tracking Bug Reports as problems are found and corrected
- JIRA for issue tracking and project management
- REST APIs
- Have 2+ years of relevant experience
Skills which are nice to have:
- Experience with automation testing frameworks/tools like Selenium, JMeter and knowledge of basic OOP programming (Java, .NET) are considered a plus
- Agile methodology for testing
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- We believe that growing you helps the both of us: we offer paid attendance to international conferences, free access to paid courses, certifications, trainings
- We want you to thrive at work and after-work: we offer subscriptions to any kind of sporting activity, Premium healthcare package, massage, amazing team buildings (last year we had a blast in Croatia, this year we’ll take Cyprus by storm) and BBQ parties
- We want you to travel and experience different cultures and places: we offer the possibility to work remote for 1 month/year from wherever you want to be
- We want you to be innovative: you’re not a good fit for the team if you just want to follow orders. We want you to challenge us, bring your own ideas to the table and help us innovate