Avangate is seeking a QA Engineer who is highly analytical and driven and who is very process and detail oriented to be part of our Testing Department. S/he will ensure that the new features we are launching meet the company’s quality standards.
• Plan and execute tests (functional, security, regression etc.) in an Agile environment according to internal procedures;
• Record the identified defects in our bug tracking tool;
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of our automated tests suite;
• Suggest ways / tools to improve the testing process.
• Over 3 years of experience in software testing;
• Experience in different types of testing (functional, regression, performance, security testing);
• Previous experience in testing / development for web-based applications (cross browser / mobile testing);
• Experience with at least one tests/bugs/change requests management system;
• Basic experience in working with Selenium RC / Webdriver;
• Basic experience with a programing language;
• Experience in working with Agile structure is an advantage;
• Experience with testing web services / API’s is a plus (SOAP, REST, JSON-RPC);
• Experience with working with at least one database system is a plus (MySQL);
• Experience with code versioning system is a plus (git);
• Proactive attitude, detail oriented;
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, fluent in English.
• A dynamic team spirit in an international work environment and exciting growth phase;
• Flexible working hours;
• Benefits like:
•lunch everyday with your colleagues, paid by the company;
•healthcare services for you through private medical subscription;
•best coffee & fruits for free;