Used by half of the Fortune 100, Netop solutions include secure remote access, live chat and classroom management, helping companies to offer better customer service, to reduce support costs and meet the security and compliance standards. Netop is also one of the first companies in Romania that has started to use the Scrum Agile methodology.
The QA Engineer is the key person for ensuring quality throughout the system development lifecycle by being a part of a collaborative project team. You will be responsible for contributing to requirements, following and executing test strategy for features, and participating in bug classification.
As a QA Engineer you will:
- Analyze requirements;
- Detect, report, and track defects in the applications;
- Create test cases
- Work as a member of development team throughout the development process and ensure that acceptance criteria and quality standards are met;
- Configure test environments on multiple platforms;
- Perform Black Box Testing for the application;
- Help developers track and resolve the problems.
- Knowledge of client-server applications principles;
- Knowledge of testing methods;
- Ability to design a test plan, follow it to completion and execute it;
- Knowledge about setting up and configuring of virtual machines used for testing
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to learn more
- Good knowledge of English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of automated test framework/harness;
- Knowledge of a programming language (Perl/Python);
- Knowledge of batch shell scripting;
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking;
- Enjoy being close to software engineers and partner with them to deliver quality software;
- Enjoy to be involved in a complex blend of technologies;
- Have great ideas and want to share them with your colleagues;
- Enjoy working in a nice and friendly environment with a simple organizational structure.
… then, Netop may be a great choice for you.
Join us for an opportunity to prove yourself as a true and inspirational team player.
- An attractive remuneration package
- Medical subscription that can be extended to family
- Meal tickets
- Programs for personal development (trainings, certifications, attending to certain events etc.)
- Special events for employees (teambuilding, theme parties, contests etc.)
- An enthusiastic and successful team of professionals
- Relaxed working environment
Interested applicants should send their resume in English to ro-hr