Our mission is to help people integrate technology into everyday life and to enable innovation through technology.
We offer software development and infrastructure solutions, with advanced competences in Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. All our offices (in Western Europe or nearshore, in CEE) are located within the boundaries of the European Union.
We believe working in close cooperation with our clients and employees is the key to success; this means we offer people the best working environment in order to achieve the best results. We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business, but for their own personal development.
Our nearshore Romanian offices are in Bucharest (Victoriei Square) and Iasi (Soseaua Nationala) and, with over 6000 team members at group level, we make sure we are always close to our customers.
The project is structured in 3 applications, aggregated into a powerful BPM System, where all the processes are modelled and configured:
• Front End System (web application used by offices and branches to sell products and services);
• Back Office System (web application used by all users from head office operational departments);
• Call Centre System (web application used by users from the call center department).
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will work on multiple and various projects, in relation with internet banking application, the internal processes, complying with several business needs, on the technical area, the functional area, as well as on the non-functional and methodology area. You will be member of an Agile team dedicated to a specific business value chain: lending individuals or companies, accounts, investments, non-lending products or services for individuals or companies.
• Understand the business requirements, functional analysis and change tasks;
• Create test plan and design test cases;
• Create and execute (manual or automated) sanity and functional/non-functional tests (performance, security, different access means/ channels);
• Update and maintain the integration (regression) test plan as defined and /or updated during testing new test cases identified;
• Report, record, escalate if needed and trace all discovered errors/bugs;
• Provide feedback and propose improvements for user experience designs;
• Contribute together with the rest of the team to continuous improvements of the development process;
• Provide support for production and UAT incidents;
• Provide necessary documentation for application lifecycle;
• Participate in application planning meetings.
What you bring to the team:
• University degree (IT, engineering background);
• Programming languages (C#/– basic level, SQL – Intermediate level);
• Advanced English skills (in writing and verbally);
• Abstract thinking;
• Analytical and problem solving skills;
• Attention to details and ability to organize work;
• Communication skills (in writing and verbally);
• Customer orientation;
• Flexibility in proceedings;
Nice to have:
• Prior experience as Quality Assurance tester;
• Experience using GIT;
• Experience with change management and defect tracking tools;
• Experience with test automation, such as UFT(QTP);
• High standards of confidentiality; ability to handle sensitive information with integrity and trust;
• Working experience according to Agile methodology;
What we offer you:
• 22 working days as Annual Vacation + additional days off according to internal policies;
• Private Medical Subscription - you can also register your family members at a preferential price;
• Free Gym Subscription according to the internal policies;
• Bookster and self-development online platforms
• Financial support for personal events, according to internal policies;
• Learning and development opportunities and budget.
• We offer flexibility when it comes to WFH policy
Benefit Online platform access, from witch you can choose to invest in:
• Meal tickets
• Professional courses and development programs;
• Holiday packages, gifts;
• Insurance and private pension packages;
• Cultural and entertainment activities;
• Special offers from +2000 providers: vouchers, Telecom & Electro IT, private pensions and insurance, Sport & Wellness, restaurants, hobby and smart experience, medical services.