Middle (2-5 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
General purpose of the position:
The QA Engineer is responsible for comprehensive system testing.
Objectives of the position:
- On time tasks/project execution
- Meet defined quality parameters per domain
- Ongoing self-learning and accountable approach
Description of the duties / responsibilities and activities of the position:
- Responsible for comprehensive Cyber Intelligence system testing.
- Analyses all customer requirement documents (FRS, HLD, etc).
- Writes test documents, such as STD and ATP.
- Runs manual tests while using multiple simulators and analysis tools
- Identifies issues and opens bugs using specific tools
- Performs all assigned tasks by respecting the deadlines of each step of the project
- Analyzes and understands quality risks
- Reports the QA activities and results regarding the project’s progress and milestones
- Participates in all QA activities throughout the project stages
- Participates in meetings with customer representatives on assigned projects along with architects, developers, etc.
- Performs functional testing and acceptance testing at customer sites (abroad)
- On customer site, will be informed and will respect all the security rules imposed by each customer
- Will closely collaborate and work directly with the customer on site to ensure the projects solution is delivered from the quality assurance side.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- 2 - 4 years of working experience as a software tester, with large communication systems
- Experience in QA methodologies and testing documents
- Bachelor’s degree – Computer Science / Information technology (advantage for Telecom)
- Experience of E2E testing multidisciplinary integrated system with variety of sub-components
- Knowledge in Windows system
- Very good English communication skills
- Highly committed and responsible, independent and able to take initiative
- Flexible and easy to adapt working with multiple projects
- Able to work in dynamic environment
- Able to work with deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Multi-tasking capabilities
Nice to have skills:
- Testing experience in IP protocols (VOIP, TCP/IP, FTP, etc.) - Major advantage
- Experience with telephony protocols SS7, GSM, UMTS, VoLTE - Major advantage
- Experience with customer facing and presentation skills- Major advantage
- Experience with Quality Center, JIRA or equivalent
- Knowledge in SQL
- Knowledge in Linux