ChannelSight is looking for a self-motivated QA Engineer to join their team in Brasov. We pride ourselves on the quality of our staff and the solutions that they deliver. The work environment is flexible, highly technical and rewarding.
We have an exciting product roadmap and a who's who of household-name clients already signed up and using the service in 65 markets. We are looking to scale our technical team with the best people in the world so we can continue to build cool products that our clients can't live without.
We’re hugely ambitious, tirelessly hard-working and we always go beyond the call of duty to ensure we’re the best. We're a young company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with great traction, a cool product suite and very ambitious plans. ChannelSight is a Gartner 'Cool Vendor' 2016. We were awarded this prestigious status due not only to our cutting edge technology, but our innovative roadmap and vision for where eCommerce is going and how we're leading the way.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Assist in all test activities related to functional, regression, integration, system load & performance testing.
• Execute manual testing of changes to a range of web & desktop applications, APIs & other platform components.
• Develop and maintain test plans based on use cases, requirements, design content and required test coverage.
• Develop, manage & run automated tests where appropriate.
• Participate in scrum meetings to actively contribute to estimation, issue resolution and delivery management.
• Understand our applications, platform and data at a very detailed level to maximize contribution.
• Be a champion for continuous improvement and setting a high bar for the quality of our delivery.
• Use our tooling optimally to enable detailed issue tracking and reporting.
• Perform root cause analysis exercises in pre-production and production environments.
• 3+ years commercial experience as a QA Engineer.
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills including a high level of proficiency in English.
• Experience working in Agile software development teams using Scrum or Kanban.
• Proven experience with some (preferably all) of the following:
-SQL (SQL Server/SQL Azure).
-Automated test frameworks (. Selenium).
-Load test tooling (. Loadrunner).
-Visual Studio, TFS (source control), Jira.
• Experience testing web scale platforms and browser based web applications.
• Experience with configuration management of pre-production environments & datasets.
• Experience of TDD and CI and supporting toolsets.
• Experience deploying to and managing Azure resources.
• Software development experience . .NET, Java, Python.
• Knowledge of or experience with eCommerce platforms or web scale retail data management.
If you find this role interesting or it is the thing you are looking for as the next step in your career please send us your CV and get in touch with the us today!
This Role is a full-time opportunity only for our Brasov office, therefore, the suitable candidate must be based in Romania.