Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
500 - 800 €
As a QA Engineer will be responsible for assuring the quality of products developed and configuring applications build with our internal framework. You will work together with other Engineers and Development team, test the product and make suggestions of improvement so engineering team can develop a great product.
- Be able to convert requirements into technical specifications and define acceptance criteria for a software product;
- Create test cases based on acceptance criteria with TestRail and Jira;
- Run tests suites;
- Make suggestions of improvement to Engineering team;
- Monitor and Control processes and procedures across Engineering and QA functions;
- Being involved in business development proceYour opinion in this company matters
- knowledge of Windows OS and software operation
- capable of identifying software products defects
- capable of creating bug reports and test cases
- good team collaboration skills
- mandatory English language (written and spoken).
Not mandatory, but highly desirable requirements:
- understanding of software development life cycle
- Flexible schedule and great work environment;
- Building career in Quality Assurance but you can later shift to other departments as well (Development, AV Lab, Support, Infra).
NuRD is a leading R&D/solutions provider building disruptive technologies and products to meet current and future needs. Our purpose is to create and apply advanced, emerging technologies to make the impossible, possible. Translating a great idea into a viable product is a daunting prospect, especially if you don’t have the resources to plan, develop and market them