Middle (2-5 ani)
2Checkout is seeking a QA Engineer who is highly analytical and driven and who is very process and detail oriented to be part of our Testing Department. S/he will ensure the launches of our new features are bug-free.
- Develop and implement tests (functional, regression etc.);
- Bug reporting to the Development Team;
- Implement the test automation process;
- Suggest new methods of testing;
- Write technical documentation.
- Over 2 years of experience in software testing;
- Experience in different types of testing (functional, regression, system, sanity testing);
- Previous experience in testing/ development for web-based applications (cross browser testing);
- Experience in working with Agile SCRUM structure;
- Experience with at least one tests/bugs/change requests management system – Jira is a plus;
- Experience with working with at least one database system - MySQL is a plus;
- Experience with code versioning system is a plus;
- Previous experience with automated testing is a plus;
- Proactive attitude, detail oriented;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, fluent in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with at least one CI tool (preferably Jenkins);
- Experience in working with BDD test automation frameworks (Behat / Codeception / Cucumber);
- Experience in working with Selenium Webdriver;
- Basic programming skills with PHP / Java;
- Eager to learn automation.
- International work environment in an exciting growth phase
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible business hours and work from home
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks like: meal tickets, public transportation refund, various gym subscriptions with 50% discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from)
- Bookster subscription
- Fruits & coffee at the office