• Have a bachelor degree;
• Previous relevant working experience in IT in one of these areas: QA, technical analyst, functional analyst, developer.
• Experienced in writing technical or functional documentation, creating reports/dashboards, performing low level data analysis;
• A good communicator in English. Good writing skills are mandatory;
• Able to integrate into an international/multi-cultural environment with remote teams, rapid self-starting capability, understanding needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions;
• Able to deliver as per the timelines agreed with the customer.
Responsibilities / Accomplishments
• Be the Quality Assurance point of contact for multiple applications/platforms within the client’s ecosystem;
• Drive meetings with the client and multiple stakeholders, set the agenda, follow up on actions/risks/issues, deliver precise and high quality meeting minutes to all the parties involved on time;
• Review deliverable (. functional & technical documentation – specs, test cases/scenarios etc)
• Follow the test campaigns for the applications in your portfolio, perform quality control activities on the tests and provide your independent assessment towards the client about the quality of the release;
• Provide assistance for internal and external audits;
• Provide training/coaching on service processes, relevant standards and QA/QC best practices;