Detalii loc de munca
QA Automation Tester - Sibiu/Ro
Job remote (activitatea se desfășoară de la domiciliu / telemuncă)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Digital learning is our mission. WE EMPOWER PEOPLE.
We are looking for a passionate, communicative and talented automation tester, eager to join our international Scrum teams developing the software products of IMC AG. You will test an existing cloud-based multi-tenant learning management system. We guarantee new challenges and exciting development opportunities every day, in addition to our substantial employee benefits.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for identifying the automatable scenarios, develop the automation scripts and use them during each release testing to save manual efforts.
- Contribute to requirements, specifications analysis and review in order to develop test strategies, to create and document test-plans.
- Test-case design, development, execution and reporting to cover all the functional and non-functional testing aspects for the assigned features.
- Define and design test regressions, perform software integration tests and regression tests
- Report bugs and perform bugs verification, support the developers in bug recreation and bugs isolation.
- Clearly track and report the testing progress.
- Review the documentation of the products for completeness and accuracy.
- 1-3 years of experience in manual software testing.
- Knowledge about UI automation or experience with test automation tools.
- Programming knowledge or experience with an OOP language (ideally Java)
- Experience with Selenium, Page Object Model pattern or Cucumber is a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science and/or related trainings in IT
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies and techniques
- Ability to work well within a team as well as individually
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to learn fast and adapt to the e-learning domain.
- Fluency in English language is mandatory, German will be a big plus
What we offer
- Top salaries for high performers,
- Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues support and inspire you,
- Exciting projects for major brands,
- Flexible time schedule
- Home-office days are an option
- “Recommend a colleague” bonus
- Sport incentives, fee reimbursement
- Free fruits in the office
- Private medical clinic subscription
- Participation to sport & team-building events, Bookster subscription and more...
- Interviu online
- Why did you choose to apply to imc Sibiu?
- What motivates you as an automation software tester?