Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză, italiană, bulgară
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Short company description
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Minimum 3 years full-time working experience in an IT company;
• Experience in Quality Assurance department of a software development company (Java, Unix/Linux and/or Python);
• Experience with JMeter;
• Experience with scripting (bash, ksh, ssh, pearl – at least one of them).
Your experience also includes:
• Experience with high performance systems and computer communications protocols;
• Experience with systematic software development methodologies;
• Automation tools experience;
• Highly motivated and ability to work in small teams;
• Experience with international customers’ contact;
• Knowledge of mobile telecoms;
• Positive, 'can-do' attitude and ability to work with people on different teams and cultures.
Responsibilities / Acomplishments:
• Take part in the Quality Assurance Process from start to finish;
• Write test plans from functional specifications and execute them;
• Create test environments based on sophisticated database and system configurations;
• Perform system tests, regression tests, performance tests and acceptance tests according to the schedule;
• Deploy and integrate new software remotely or in person at the customer’s site;
• Review the Functional Specification Document and require more details if needed;
• Build a Test Specification covering the relevant sections of the involved Functional Specification Documents;
• Write Performance Test Specification and run performance tests if required;
• Use the bugs handling tool to record discovered product bugs;
• Produce the Test Report at the end of Testing Activity;
• Liaise with international partners to understand requirements, make investigations and facilitate third-level support;
• Work according to agreed project plans.
• Medical subscription fully paid by the company from day 1 for wife/husband + children (premium offers);
• Meal tickets (associated monthly amount can be registered on BenefitOnline platform and used for other benefits provided by the platform including trainings, local RO travel etc.);
• Flexible working time (6h/day as core hours, 2h at personal choice);
• Possibility to work from home;
• Training yearly budget;
• 1 day of holiday/employment celebration added to annual holiday entitlement;
• 3 days of sick/year with no medical proof needed;
• Massage, fruits, milk, coffee, beverages free in the office;
• Mobile phone & subscription for personal use;
• Frequent social events, teambuilding, parties company granted;
• Compensated overtime (if the case);
• International environment, opportunity to travel around the world;
• Young and dynamic environment, friendly, open, communicative and smart people