QA Automation Technical Lead
A vizualizat 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Engleză - Avansat
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
You will be responsible for managing the team.
In addition, you will be responsible for the technical aspects and overseeing the full cycle of automated and manual testing: creating a strategy; writing a plan; creating and executing tests; logging and verifying bugs; consulting quality and being the QA focal point at the scrum.
The ideal candidate is a strong individual with experience in managing a team as well as broad and deep technical hands-on experience in test automation-programming tools and web testing, with an eagerness to find the complicated cross-component bugs in our products.
If you are passionate about looking at a product from different angles with different perspectives and testing it with different expectations, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Lead, mentor and recruit team members in charge of testing and maintaining our management platforms (with over 200k users).
- Design and implement automation test scenarios for complex cross-product components and features, Front-End and Back-End, which will be used to test the UI systems.
- Perform various types of testing, including functional, system integration, regression, and exploratory.
- Collaborate with developers to address any bugs, defects, or issues found; consult and write the test-plan for the entire test-flow.
- Manage defect tracking and resolution workflow so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed.
- Conduct root-cause analysis of identified defects, providing development teams with sufficient details to understand, replicate, and resolve them.
- Work closely with the other R&D teams, Product Management, Support, Customer Success and the Operations teams.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to build, execute and own the team’s success and improvements.
- Proven track record of building & managing high performing teams.
- Previous experience with GUI / API / Web automation.
- Experience working with Selenium.
- At least five years of hands-on experience in testing web systems across different browsers.
- Experience with usability and functional testing—working with and thinking like different users to bring variation to testing assignments.
- Basic Linux knowledge.
- Team player with great communication skills.
- Highly motivated, self-learning, and independent'
Nice to have:
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Experience with TestCafe.
At Tellence you will be able to achieve exponential career growth, have access to professional tools and be highly rewarded for your efforts. We believe that everything starts with passion!