QA Automation Engineer | .NET
Senior (5-10 ani)
Discover ING Bank
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organisations to realise their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
As a Programmer for QA Automation, you will work on multiple and various projects, in relation with banking applications, the internal processes, complying with several business needs, on the technical area, the functional area, as well as on the methodology area.
You will contribute to test application solutions, in line with the IT environment, by initiating tests, applying automation in testing activities, isolating issues, analyzing results and finding solutions.
Also you will investigate and solve incidents, as a part of 3rd line support
- Understand the business requirements, functional analysis and change tasks;
- Create test plan and design test cases;
- Create and execute (automated) sanity and functional/non-functional tests (performance, security, different access means/channels);
- Update and maintain the integration (regression) test plan as defined and /or updated during testing new test cases identified;
- Report, record, escalate if needed and trace all discovered errors/bugs;
- Contribute together with the rest of the team to continuous improvements of the development process.
What to bring to the team
- Working knowledge with .NET C# (OOP, querying collections using LINQ queries), SQL queries, CSS and XPath queries, HTML intermediate level;
- Abstract thinking;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Attention to details and ability to organize work;
- Customer orientation.
Additional requirements/ considered as a plus
- Prior experience as Quality Assurance tester;
- Experience with change management and defect tracking tools;
- Experience with test automation tools, such as Selenium & SpecFlow;
- High standards of confidentiality; ability to handle sensitive information with integrity and trust;
- Working experience according to Agile methodology.