QA Automation Engineer (C#, Java)
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Join our Developer Productivity Team whose focus centres on creating tooling that streamlines development, testing, building, integration, packaging, and deployment.
As a Test Automation Engineer you will plan, design, develop and maintain automated test scripts for multiple projects. You will also evaluate, review, and test new or modified software programs to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines.
You need to have…
- Experience using test automation tools and/or writing automated test scripts
- The ability to write test cases/procedures to an approved specification and determine their sufficiency to ensure high product quality leveraging end to end system testing and exploratory testing
- The ability to mold, adapt, drive, and own a QA process to fit the needs of the team and the product
- The ability to perform customer acceptance through quality assurance as part of a cross-functional team
- Expertise in at least one object oriented programming language is a MUST
- Experience in testing advanced responsive UI Applications across different browsers/platforms/orientations etc
- Experience with testing Soap/XML and/or REST web services
- SQL experience
- Expertise in Test Automation tools (Example: Selenium/Webdriver)
- Experience of continuous integration test environment (Jenkins)
- Knowledge of Defect management tools
- Ability to execute testing tasks and provide timely and accurate analysis
- Problem solving skills using programmatic solutions
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and agile methodology
- Ability to quickly learn new software, automation tools and technology
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- In-depth attention to detail
Things you will be doing…
- Analyse, design, develop, and maintain automated scripts and manual regression test plans for a variety of interfaces. Develops automation frameworks consisting of functional libraries while adhering to coding standards.
- Schedules and conducts testing, submits testing errors and issues to development for correction, tests corrected code and tracks defects.
- Document test progress and results. Prepare reports and presents results as needed.
- Assists in planning, scheduling and implementing automation projects. Monitors automation projects and ensures that projects are completed on schedule and within budget. Performs evaluation of products and systems and determines candidates for automation.
- Serves as team liaison to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Analyse scripts and performs code reviews of automated scripts. Reports results of automated scripts in test management tools. Provides updates on automation progress and custom reporting as requested.
- Uses automated Quality Assurance systems to facilitate daily activities.
- Fulfils load testing requests and sets up appropriate load testing monitors on servers. Executes and analyses load tests, and reports to product team members. Develops automation strategies that will enhance test execution, manual test coverage and the consistency of regression testing. Provides training and technical assistance to members of the automation team. May assist with training on software enhancements. May cross-train and mentor less experienced QA team members.
- May advise or recommend unit testing applications. May assist or recommend the application of a UML.
- Keep abreast of software industry “Best Practices” and trends and communicates new information to QA team.
- Assist with education and training with regard to software enhancements and conveying corrections to other employees.
- May create and maintain test libraries, databases, and test environments.
- May assist with software changes for update or correction.
- May assist with alpha and beta testing; prepares enhancement test plans used at beta site.
- May create or assist with creation of manual tests.
What we look for…
- Drive: Passion and energy to implement quality technical solutions coupled with Self-motivation and intellectual curiosity.
- Commitment to Quality: Enthusiasm to produce world-class quality solutions.
- Customer Focus: Consultative approach to solving problems for customers. Master the art of outdoing the customer’s expectations. Best isn’t good enough, we endeavour to get better than the best.
- Communication: Superior communication skills. Ability to articulate clearly and immaculately regarding problems, solutions, risks, rewards etc. (in ENGLISH both verbal and written).
- Technical Skills: Love for technology. You must be inherently passionate about technology.
- Business Acumen: Technology ultimately is used to enable the business. We look for people who understand how the businesses can be enabled through their technical solutions.
A little of what we offer you…
We have over 20 teammates in our rapidly growing Romanian office working closely with our Australian team, US and South African counterparts.
You feel like a superhero when a good idea pops into your head. Or a great solution. It’s amazing, really—you are invincible. And with all the amazing enthusiasm, the best part yet is to have your colleagues on your side. Those hard-working guys who appreciate a damn good idea and bring everything to the table just to make it happen!
Reliability and responsiveness are in our DNA, simply because we pull out all the stops for customers who believe in us. That’s how all our work gets done. With the constant feedback of our customers, we are making stuff that actually matters.
- A very competitive salary and benefits package tailored to your contribution to the projects.
- You’ll have top private medical insurance to keep you in good health and wellbeing, with the possibility of additional vacation days as needed.
- You'll enjoy working with our friendly team on challenging projects as you get deeply involved in the business and the latest technologies.
- Free lunch every day from a local restaurant delivered to our private rooftop dining area and large outdoor terrace overlooking Romana square, where we also have bi-weekly relax nights.