QA Automation Engineer, Bucharest
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Pentalog uses an IT Services Platform to provide software development, digital marketing, IT recruitment and financing to clients all over the world. We have an international presence in 7 countries, operating in Europe, America and Asia. Our teams apply Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to deliver high-end digital products according to the current market requirements.
Are you ready to apply your QA Automation Tester skills on an exciting mission? You’re in luck: our multicultural team is an adept of the Scrum Framework, as agility is characteristic of all our teams.
We have a game-changer project for your career. The client operates in 22 countries and provides customers with tailor-made innovative solutions of all types: software, hardware and services. This company is known for implementing new technologies in restaurants and retail sector across the world – you’ve probably had dinner in a couple of them.
Now that we’ve caught your attention, take a look at the requirements that would make you a perfect match for this position.
The candidate that we would love to meet has:
- Background in software testing with 4+ years of professional experience;
- Deep understanding of automation testing;
- Familiarity with web services and API testing;
- Network communication experience;
- Knowledge of web testing: REST API, HTTP requests, the browser developer console;
- An ability to analyze requirements and prepare test cases accordingly;
- Familiarity in using Bug Reporting Tools (ex: JIRA);
- Competencies to troubleshoot and test using 3rd party tools;
- Good level of English.
Find out how Pentalog help QAs keep their skills sharp!
We would appreciate someone who can also:
- Conduct deductive reasoning;
- Has critical thinking and can understand the end-user perspective;
- Can use his/her basic technical skills in databases (MSSQL/ MongoDB);
- Is ISTQB certified.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Testing (automated & manual) of applications (Web and Windows apps);
- Creation and maintenance of automated tests & the automation framework;
- Development and execution of the test scenarios in line with application requirements;
- Bug tracking (finding, reproducing and documenting bugs) in JIRA, Confluence;
- Exploratory, black box and gray box testing of applications;
- Regression tests for resolved bugs;
- Task prioritization & accurate estimation;
- Issues troubleshooting;
- Updating the Reporting tool.
We offer the following benefits:
- Working alongside cool & talented IT professionals;
- Friendly, multicultural work environment;
- Learning opportunities available like trainings & career development plans;
- Language courses, including French & English;
- Meal ticket;
- Private Health Insurance.