Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Our client – the company that could be your next employer – is an international company based in Austria, providing software solutions for the industrial, banking and service automation. Their customers include market leading and successful lotteries, financial institutions, logistic service providers as well as machine and robot manufacturers.
- Good knowledge and experience with Linux and Windows OS. Ideally both, but Linux is mandatory.
- Experience in automated software testing
- Good knowledge on networking (OSI model and TCP/IP + routing, NAT and firewall concepts)
- Experience in Bash scripting
- Programming knowledge in Groovy or Python (would be a plus)
- Knowledge on ITIL basic concepts or ITIL foundation certification (would be a plus)
- QA Certifications like ISTQB or SOASTA (would be a plus)
*Flexibility is essential in order to adapt to changes in requirements and priorities. We are looking for somebody intelligent, correct and with elegant algorithmic thinking, thriving for quality and self-improvement, responsible, dedicated, loyal, hardworking, optimistic, calm, with a sense of humor.
What about the job?
- You will be responsible for service-delivery of the Professional Solutions department to their customers (Business Units and especially Customer Solutions departments)
- You will follow QA processes and focus on Product Quality Assurance by using test systems (eg. SOAPui) to test the company own applications and the integrated solutions
- You will derive test-cases from the given description for each project
- You will be responsible for maintaining the test case database per project in TestRail
- You will coordinate test-plan creation with QA subcontractors (which can be temporary members like students, or external organizations or companies)
- You will be part of a bigger Delivery-Team, which will handle SW transition (transfer services from project-phase into operational state according to SLA)
- You will be part of the Delivery-Team and take responsibility for a well-defined part of the whole Service being delivered to the customer
- You will ensure that the Service quality is met at the end of the transition-phase
- You will ensure quality for SW packaging
- You will be responsible for the transition of the SW into production according to SLA agreements
- You will ensure that service-quality levels (as defined in the SLA) are met on production
- Issue handling:
analyzing logs when issues occur on the field;
searching solutions and/or forwarding to the development team;
tracking the bug-fixing process;
testing patches received from the development team.
- Company support for professional certifications (Java, Microsoft, Oracle, ITIL, others)
- Medical insurance at MedLife
- 13 salaries
- Yearly evaluation-based bonus
- Friendly, flexible and relaxed environment