Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Are you an analytical and organized software tester, with a strong drive for learning and teamwork?
Then, Enghouse Networks' QA Automation Engineer role could be your next challenge!
- As a member of an agile development team, you will ensure that our products meets the quality our clients are looking for, and have the ability to influence product design and usability aspects
- You will work closely together with a group of domain specialists in an enthusiastic multidisciplinary team in short iterations
- Reviewing requirements and specifications in conjunction with the team
- Creation of test plans for upcoming major releases
- Design, plan and execute test cases in accordance with the sprint test plans
- Perform exploratory testing in key elements of our software and areas that are not automatically tested
- Creation of automated test scripts in Java using Selenium
- Responsibility for continued development of our existing test automation framework
- Assisting third line support with troubleshooting configurations and narrowing down bugs
- Co-assess impact and risks of development
- A structured approach to testing
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft platform
- Educational background in computer science or equivalent
- Great understanding of Agile testing methodologies and supporting testing tools
- Programming experience in SQL, Java, C# and script languages such as Powershell
- Documented working experience of test automation in Java using the Selenium Framework
- Strong English skills, both written and spoken
- You must be authorized to work within the European Union
Would definitely be a plus:
- Experience working in telecom and any of our product domain: Telecommunication, Billing, Settlement, Routing, LCR, Trading, Content partner settlement
- Experience working with enterprise products
Enghouse Networks Limited is a division of Enghouse Systems Limited, a publicly traded Canadian based software and services company founded in I984. Enghouse shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol "ESL".
Enghouse strives to be the world's most reliable enterprise software technology provider.
Reliability is the cornerstone of everything we do, resulting in high customer satisfaction, successful technology deployments and consistency that businesses and governments can depend on for their critical software applications. We have deployed our technology in over 10k+ customers globally, across I20 countries, running mission critical operations.
Address: Calea Vitan, 10th Floor Phoenix Tower – Bucharest Sector 3 – Romania
- Please state the name of the person who referred you for this position (if applicable).