4 Bulevardul Timișoara, București
QA Automation Engineer
At Tangoe, we have a vision to empower our Clients to deploy and manage their IT assets and services using our leading technology, great people and global reach. This allows Clients to focus on delivering their core business initiatives faster, better and smarter. Our breadth of solutions, depth of services and range of experience deliver the most robust IT and Expense Management platform in the market. In other words, we’re really rather fabulous, and Gartner rates us as “Leaders” and “Visionary”!
The QA Automation Engineer is responsible for automating functional and regression test scripts to ensure the quality of Tangoe products. The QA Automation Engineer is responsible for working with the Development team to create and develop automation framework and automate test scripts. Duties will include: -
- Develop and maintain framework for automation
- Work closely with QA in automating manual test scripts and gathering test data needed for automation
- Work closely with developers and other automation engineers to leverage existing framework and tools for automation
- Design and execute test plans, scenarios, scripts for Automation testing
- Document Software Defects using a bug tracking system and report them to software developers
- Stepping up when necessary to help team with other duties and responsibilities
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate should have a strong aptitude for comprehending technical concepts and seek out answers even when given minimal instruction and guidance. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required as well as the additional experience: -
- 2+ years programming experience
- Knowledge of automated testing tools
- Experience with open source automation frameworks, Selenium/Webdriver is a plus
- Experience in collaborating with development and quality assurance teams
- Ability to stage data and to understand the hardware and software requirements for configuring automation environments
- Experience with Agile Methodologies is an advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, technical, and detail-oriented skills
- Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously and transition between projects
- Ability to contribute in a team environment
- Programming Language: JAVA
- Basic experience of Linux and SQL is required
Education level required: -
- University studies: Polytechnic University, Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics, ASE (Cybernetics) etc.
- IT Certificates
- Based in Sector 6
- Part of a vibrant, energetic and well-educated team
We offer: -
- Labor Contract,
- Competitive salary, according to the individual skills and position.
- Access to the last software technologies. Training and certification supported by Tangoe
- US-standard working conditions in a green zone, excellent environment, air conditioning, -American management.
- Meal ticket
- Medical Subscriptions
- Social - company parties, and recreational activities
EEO Statement – Tangoe is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and strictly prohibits all forms of unlawful harassment and discrimination based upon race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age over 40, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition or any other basis protected by law.
- Interviu online
- How many years of Java programming do you have?
- How many years of Automation experience do you have?
- What SQL experience do you have?
- What are your salary requirements in RON PM (NET)?
- How many years testing experience do you have?