Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
QA Automation Engineer
Cegeka currently has an exciting opportunity for a QA Automation Engineer to join us in Bucharest.
Cegeka uses Agile software development as an approach to deliver the highest value to the customer - we work in intense and close cooperation with the customer. You’ll be working in an established and proven environment, with quality-oriented developers.
Develop state-of-the art solutions for a banking application using the latest architectural trends like micro services and event processing using Spring technologies & Apache Camel & Drools engine. Our environment inspires you to be innovating and our Agile way of working empowers you to achieve set goals, while also enhancing your technical skills.
- Automated testing for the test scenarios executed manually;
- 3rd line support for production (when needed).
- Knowledge of OOP; Java - preferred;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- 3+ years’ experience with automated testing tools and frameworks (including in-house testing frameworks);
- Experience with web applications;
- Experience with logs investigations;
- Experience with manual testing;
- Very good communication skills and a great team player, highly motivated, self-driven and interested in Quality Assurance.
Core Values Required:
- Positive attitude
- Willing to learn and improve
- Good problem-solving skills
- Flexible to different technologies and projects
What we offer:
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
- Continous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, video sessions on Pluralsight, Events: process related-Agile/Scrum/Kanban, coding oriented TDD Kata)
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Massage within the company premises
- Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Long term career development programs
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots