Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Job description and project overview
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced QA Automation Engineer! Together with your colleagues you will be designing, developing and maintaining bio science software applications that help the researchers fight cancer through designing genotyping and mutation detection assays. You will work using Agile Scrum methodologies. We use for our projects the Atlassian suite - Jira, BitBucket and Confluence.
- University Degree, Computer Science preferred
- Good experience in testing web applications
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver is a plus
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Strong team orientation
Take advantage of this opportunity to move your career forward!
We are offering you ...
- Exciting projects!!
- A great and dynamic working environment.
- Top-Tier Salaries and Benefits: private healthcare insurance, education benefits, professional training programs, dental subsidies, sport activities, performance bonuses ... and more!!
- Modern New Facilities: work with the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs.
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration.
Note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.