Detalii loc de munca
QA Automation Engineer
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
For our business partner - a dynamic company with challenging projects using cutting-edge technologies, we are looking for QA Automation Engineers to be part of a team that will work on integrating financial and industry data, research and news into tools that will generate intelligence for their beneficiaries to base their business and financial decisions on. The tools created will help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk.
In this role, you will be part in all phases of application lifecycle from estimation to delivery, provide clean and reliable technical solutions for complex use cases and implement them in established timelines.
You will have the chance to work in a project that makes a difference for both individuals, companies and governments in deciding their most important investments.
- Review requirements, user stories, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases using available test methods.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities in Agile environment.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs and perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet product needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements, evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
- Maintain effective communication with the project engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts and utilize it in risk management, review meetings with stakeholders.
- Maintain an understanding of leading tools and technologies for development of mission critical web, database, and related applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related subject.
- At least 3 years’ experience in software quality assurance.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (Selenium, Web Driver, Python scripting).
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently OR as part of a team with high level of initiative and ability to self-manage.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes; certifications are plus.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Solid knowledge of SQL, scripting and API tools like SoapUI, Postman, and Fiddler.
- Experience in programming using Java/ Python or other languages.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
- Private medical insurance;
- Access to training for self-development;
- Lunch tickets;
- Flexible benefits basket;
- Fun room and various team bounding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme;
- Progressive vacation days.