Detalii loc de munca
QA Automation Engineer
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
We are currently expanding our Product Management and Engineering team with multiple roles and in this post we are specifically looking for a QA Automation Engineer with a strong work ethic and a passion for automation testing.
- Play an active part in the product team to collaborate on the analysis, design, development and testing;
- Actively participate in sprint planning meetings to create stories with acceptance criteria by helping identify missing or incomplete requirements;
- Maintain and develop new strategies for automation testing and all related automation activities;
- Creates and executes automated scripts for regression, integration, and functional testing on newly designed or modified features;
- Monitors and updates defect reports as needed to ensure timely problem resolution;
- Performs software product risk analysis and recommends quality improvements;
- Communicates in a clear and concise manner all time delays or defects in the software immediately to appropriate team members and management;
- Mentor and coach junior team members and new team members;
- Evaluate solution to design, script and execute performance tests (Load/Stress tests);
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- 4+ years of relevant QA technical experience;
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA, as well as ensuring the technical translation of requirements into test plans;
- Test Automation experience, with focus on SOAP UI, Postman, JMeter and Selenium tools;
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure cross functional team collaboration and ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases;
- Working knowledge of the following technologies is an asset:
- Databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server
- RESTful APIs
- SOAP Web Services
- Java programming language – basic level
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – be motivated and take informative quick decisions.
We are offering:
- A friendly environment where you can follow your passions and develop your skills;
- Flexible Working Hours;
- Work from home;
- Medical insurance;
- A variety of interesting and challenging worldwide projects.
STAR STORAGE IS THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOU! DISCOVER WHY!
- Work with cutting edge technology!
We know how important it is to have access to modern technologies that allow you to put into practice the most innovative ideas and to facilitate the best conditions for your productivity.
- You are part of a global success!
Our software products are appreciated worldwide being used by top clients on four continents (US, Europe, Asia and Africa), and you have the opportunity to contribute to this success.
- You acquire experience in exceptional projects for top clients!
Clients from various industries recommend us, both in Romania and worldwide. You have the opportunity to overcome multiple challenges and obtain real competences to develop yourself involving in the implementation of outstanding projects.
- You develop professionally using our experience gained in 20 years!
Benefit from our knowledge and experience of the last 20 years and have the opportunity to develop your skills, access to a knowledge base and top professional courses for certifications.
- You put your personal mark on results and your value is recognized!
In Star Storage we support ideas and personal initiative and cherish results. You have the opportunity to see how your skills turn into value.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXCEPTIONAL COLLEAGUES! Take the next step in your career and contribute to our global success!