Detalii loc de munca
Electricity markets – critical IT systems – trading platform – near real-time applications.
If you enjoy challenging though problems, delivering thoughtful solutions and learning every single day, you may be a good candidate to join our team.
The projects are executed within an international environment involving software development and implementation held in multi-sites and multi-countries. Hence both technical skills and interpersonal (communication both in oral and written form, self-organization, reporting, autonomy, decision making, English) are of utmost importance.
- Software System testing in energy administration.
- Using testing software tools
- Preparing testing procedures and instruments
- Preparing software components, including final product ( build configuration, smoke tests and base analysis)
- Business travel availability
- Training on the job.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of windows/Linux/Unix systems
- Experience in working with database as SQL, PL/SQL
- Experience with agile methodology, and JIRA (or a similar tool)
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins)
- Experience in using UI/WEB UI
- English both spoken and written.
- Experience in automatic testing (Selenium, HP Quick Test Professional, or other applications)
- Java technology background, ability/familiarity to code at least in Core Java
- Ability to write scripts (one of bash/ksh, python or groovy)
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world´s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles... people like you.
The Benefits we are offering:
- Strong induction process (1 full month only for ramp-up).
- An open communication culture in a friendly environment and with supportive teammates.
- Flexible working hours and a well-defined work-from-home policy.
- Increased number of vacation days, according to your work-experience.
- Additional days off (8th of March, 3rd Easter day).
- Annual, performance-based, salary review.
- Impact awards for outstanding performance.
- Private Medical Insurance for you, can also be extended for family members.
- Gift vouchers for Christmas and Easter holiday.
- Vacation bonus with an annual payout.
- Benefits for children (special occasions gifts, vouchers and events).
- Daily meal vouchers.
- Fully customized development and training programs all throughout the year.
- Strong focus and real opportunities for Career Development.
- Referral Program Benefits.
- LinkedIn Learning subscription and full access to GE’s learning knowledge-base.
- Bookster subscription.
- Corporate discount to fitness services.
- Wellbeing program with multiple events focused on a healthy lifestyle, free apps to support your healthy habits and free employee assistance program, provided by specialized counselors.
When we will be back to the office:
- You will work in one of the best locations in town: Aviatorilor 8 office building, in Victoriei Square (in the middle of Central Business District).
- Office with an excellent connectivity to public transportation.
- Free underground parking space for employees.
- Fruits days at the office.
- Unlimited supply of great coffee & tea amenities.
- Christmas party (because you party hard when you work hard).
- Attractive financial compensations for roles involving external travels and on-site missions.