We are searching for a QA automation engineer for our Cloud network visibility solution (NTS department).
CloudLens, Ixia's platform for public, private and hybrid cloud visibility addresses the challenges of granular data access in the cloud. CloudLens, the arm that supports public/private cloud technologies, is able to tap, filter, process and manipulate traffic all in a cloud environment.
CloudLens offers organizations the visibility they need, while keeping aligned to "all cloud" hybrid cloud, multi-cloud or any cloud strategy.
traffic. The Linux agent is deployed as a Docker container in the customer infrastructure. The Windows agent is installed as a Windows service.
- Come up with product test strategy;
- Write automated Python integration tests;
- Investigate automated tests failures;
- Active involvement in feature planning/status/risks within the team;
- Provide user experience feedback and enhance overall product usability and ease of use;
- Strong Python scripting skills;
- Experience with UI automation technologies (. Selenium);
- Experience with automation/unit tests frameworks;
- Knowledge of L2-7 network protocols and debug tools/techniques (. Wireshark, tcpdump);
- Linux operating skills;
- Excellent English verbal/written communication skills
- Experience working with different virtualization technologies
- Familiar with Docker;
- Familiar with Jenkins build pipeline;
- Linux shell scripting experience;
- Experience working with Git;
- Experience working in an Agile team;
A little about us:
Diversity: Ixia's strong and diverse workforce spreads across multiple continents. Because of our wide range of backgrounds, our employees always manage to bring fresh perspectives, increased creativity and superior problem-solving skills to Ixia. We cherish and embrace our employees' diversity of styles and perspectives and we can truthfully say that diversity is one of our biggest strengths.