QA Analyst - Linux/Mac | Core Security Team
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
We are seeking dedicated specialists, determined to build a successful career in Software Quality Assurance. Bitdefender values QA Analysts as professionals performing critical functions in the software development life-cycle, and appreciates their decisive contribution to the success of our mission.
As a QA Analyst your tasks will include:
- Reviewing and commenting on product specifications and designs;
- Creating test plans and test cases;
- Performing tests against builds and test procedures;
- Designing and implementing automated test suites;
- Analyzing various problems which can occur with our products in various market scenarios and identifying the root cause;
- Ensuring the product fulfills all target requirements before each release.
- Experience with multi operating systems environments (Linux/Mac);
- Scripting experience: bash, python.
- Good understanding of testing concepts, methodologies and processes;
- Experience in working with test case management tools/bug tracking tools;
- Good analytical skills/problem solver;
- Inner drive to search and discover unmapped territories in the working field.
Any of the following skills is a plus:
- Automated test tool experience;
- VMWare, Hyper-V, virtualization;
If you take up our offer, you will receive:
- Competitive compensation & benefits package;
- Young, dynamic and multicultural work environment;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Career development programs.