QA Analyst - Linux/Windows Endpoint Projects
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
We are seeking dedicated specialists, determined to build a successful career in Software Quality Assurance. In Bitdefender, QA Analysts are valued professionals performing critical functions in the software development life cycle and have decisive contribution on product success.
As a QA Analyst your tasks will include:
- Creating test plans and test cases;
- Performing tests against builds and test procedures;
- Ensuring the product fulfills all target requirements before each release;
- Experience with multi operating systems environments;
- Good understanding of testing concepts, methodologies and processes;
- Experience in working with test case management tools / bug tracking tools;
- Good analytical skills / problem solver;
- Enthusiastic team player;
- Good command of written/spoken English;
- Attention to details;
- Organized person.
Any of the following skills is a plus:
- Automated test tool experience;
- VMWare, Hyper-V, virtualization;
- Networking knowledge (SWITCHING, ROUTING, HTTP, DHCP, NAT, VPN);
If you take up our offer, you will:
- Competitive compensation & benefits package;
- Young, dynamic and multicultural work environment;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Career development programs.