• Writing, testing reports and comprehensive Quality Assurance documents
• Testing of web-based applications (functional, system and acceptance testing).
• Develop test cases, test plans and report found issues through bug tracking system.
• Actively participate in various reviews to ensure testability and overall software quality.
• Test product according to requirements and functional specifications.
• Check product against the client standards.
• Define entrance and exit criteria for each testing cycle
• Research and bring forward new technologies and best practices
Required skills and experience
• University degree (. Computer science, Informatics, Physics)
• A solid understanding of development lifecycles and how QA fits into the process
• Test automation experience is a plus, ideally using Selenium.
• Test web-applications load and performance using monitoring tools is a plus, ideally using JMeter.
• Web-based workflow and/or issue tracking experience (. Atlassian JIRA).
• Proactive, detail oriented, focused on results.
• Excellent communication skills and dynamic presentation delivery
• An ability to be focused and exceptionally meticulous, with a keen sense of structure
• Fluency in English.