Middle (2-5 ani)
Coding, data, technology – that’s your world! Be part of our Digital Operations Teams and shape new and innovative solutions for the transformation of Vodafone towards the Digital Telco. Work with state-of-the art tools and open-source libraries.
You will be involved in all parts of the project, starting from planning to deployment, thus taking ownership of your products.
Develop solutions together in an interdisciplinary team of data engineers, software developers and system specialists, and also takes over professional leadership functions in a team.
- Developing Python modules and APIs for internal libraries
- Shaping and maintaining our automation development environment (Python libraries, virtual machines, data bases)
- Developing software as part of a dynamic team employing the agile methodology
- Participate in the planning and designing stage of solutions for business cases.
- Ability to share best practices and code standards to the team;
- Remain up-to-date in terms of current (and future) technologic trends;
- Hand-on ability to automate repeated tasks.
- Take part in various workshops, both internal and external, in order to expand your knowledge.
- Follow a continuous everything approach (continuous development, integration, testing and deployment).
- Sharing your expertise with your fellow teammates in order to grow as a team.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering.
- Between 3-5 years’ experience in Python.
- Knowledge of SQL databases.
- Experience with versioning systems such as Git.
- Awareness of CI/CD tools.
- Scripting, command line and operating systems administration knowledge – Windows, Linux
- Systems Integration and communication technologies – SOAP, REST, FTP, HTTP/S, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, TCP.