Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Târgu Mureș, Brașov, Iași, Sibiu, Oradea, Bistrița, Chișinău, Baia Mare, Zalău, Timișoara
Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team in Cluj, Romania. If you enjoy playing a part in a strong team, if you are passionate about building products and emerging digital technologies, if you demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving and you are proficient in Python and one or more other programming languages, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality products that are aligned with our clients needs and business goals. In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills, as well as good understanding of software development and agile practices.
Once on board, you will help define product requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
- Collaborate with the internal or partner teams to design and implement features, taking initiative and ownership in executing or leading various tasks
- Adhere and contribute to the Engineering group best practices, standards and processes
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write efficient, secure, readable code
- Create visibility and transparency around the team (document and communicate)
- Manage project deadlines and deliverables
- Communicate with QCatalyst’s leadership, and proactively looking for opportunities for improvement
- Follow emerging technologies
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience as a Software Engineer
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (Python) and and their associated ecosystem: frameworks (Django, Flask, Pyramid, Tornado, etc.), community, major works & events
- Experience building web applications and platforms for the cloud (AWS preferred)
- Good knowledge of application layer protocols and security practices
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Experience with Docker and container services (ECS, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Linux and familiarity with various other operating systems (Mac OS, Windows)
- Experience in a fully integrated product team (product, engineering, operations)
- Team player - be a collaborator and a constructive contributor
- Analytical mind with problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Desired but not required
- An interest in emerging technologies (voice-enabled applications, smart home devices, augmented reality)
- Previous experience with salesforce
- Knowledge of other programming languages
- A preference for fullstack