Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are looking for an experienced system developer with C and Python experience to design and build the malware handling and network mapping components of the Atomic Eye RQ product. Responsibilities include developing components which transfer and deploy malware samples in virtual environments, infer network topology from passive packet inspection and live switch interrogation, automate sample identification and classification etc.
You will work with hypervisors, packet inspection tools and live malware and exploits!
- Design and implement malware handling and classification libraries
- Design and implement network interrogation libraries
- Expose library behavior as services via web-based APIs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with Python and C
- Excellent understanding of OS internals and APIs (Windows, POSIX)
- Excellent understanding of networking protocols
- Some experience with virtualization technologies
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Passion for learning, new and emerging technology trends
- Experience working in fast-paced operations environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Self-driven, proactive, hardworking
- BS in computer science and/or related fields or equivalent experience
Desired but not required
- Computer security experience (authentication and authorization, network security, exploit development etc.)
- Reverse engineering experience