Networking Trainer aka Author
Middle (2-5 ani)
We continue our story and start a new development chapter entitled “Networking Academy powered by GTS”.
The first role we have is: Author.
What we expect from you:
- to love sharing your know-how to others and deliver engaging training sessions;
- to design the Networking Academy concept;
- to design the training curricula;
- to create the supportive materials (on paper, audio, video, labs);
- to provide exercises and activities in order to facilitate the learning process;
- to establish the criteria used to validate the performance level;
- to have a continuous interest in keeping current with latest industry trends.
What recommends you:
- working and training knowledge in networking (CISCO preferred);
- industry certifications in the relevant area of expertise is preferred(. CCSI, CCNA, CCNP, CCSP, CCVP or CCIE);
- the ability to teach standard classes as well as accelerated, certificate preparation boot camp classes;
- excellent communication skills in order to explain the concepts in a simple manner;
- teaching and/or consulting in a corporate setting to corporate end-users.
- access to our WIKI and technical labs;
- technical certifications covered by the company;
- great opportunities for career development;
- technical trainings;
- easily accessible location;
- private health insurance for you and your family;
- flexible benefits budget;
- Employee Referral program.