Purchasing Specialist (Purchase to Pay)
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Anunt ce permite munca la distanta
Engleză - Avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Carestream Dental is growing the Purchase to Pay team in Bucharest and we are looking for a smart and proactive individual to fill the roll of Purchasing Specialist.
In this role you will:
- Set-up and maintain master data to support purchasing transaction processing. This includes submission of Vendor Master Request Forms, creation and maintenance of Source Lists and Purchasing Information Records.
- Process purchase requisitions into Purchase Orders, ensuring all information is in accordance to the contract requirements established by the commodity manager.
- Process transactions to create Purchase Orders and Purchase Order Changes for external suppliers, and do associated PO follow-up.
- Provide discrepancy resolution relating to purchase orders, receipts, and invoices. This includes monitoring and resolving imbalances between goods receipts and invoices (GR/IR resolution, blocked invoices report).
- Be responsible for Workflow Management in support of the Purchase through Payment process.
- Create and maintain relative work instructions, processes and procedures and communicate these appropriately.
- Communicate with external supplier relating to transactions. For example, this may include distributing shipping instructions, obtaining purchase order acknowledgements, and obtaining return material authorization (RMA) numbers for returns, or supplier classification and payment forms.
- Work with internal clients (requisitioners, planners, etc.) to assist them on the many facets of the Purchase to Pay process from a transactional perspective.
- Be responsible for the Intrastat report, analyzing and updating the details
- Train new employees (internal clients) on the P2P process
- Resolve the queries for the invoices received in the Docuware queue
- Demonstrated skills and ability relative to SAP Purchasing functions
- Experience with the Purchase-to-Pay process; ability to understand the impact of each step.
- Effective Root Cause Analysis, Problem Resolution and Follow-through.
- Strong and Effective Communication Skills
- SAP Procurement module knowledge and experience required
- MS Office suite experience required; . Excel, Docuware is a plus
- Attention to detail, comfortable with detailed work content.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Good customer service skills for dealing with internal clients and external suppliers.
- Team player -- ability to work as an effective team member.
What we offer:
- Competitive financial package, including language bonus
- Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment
- Meal Tickets
- Christmas Bonus
- Private Business medical plan
- Bookster subscription
- Yearly performance evaluation and salary increase
- Monthly and quarterly performance bonuses for top team members
Do you feel this is the right job for you? Apply to this job today.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.