Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Our client is offering sourcing and supply chain solutions to customers worldwide in the semiconductor and electronic components industry. The company addresses to a large category of clients, from consumer electronics, enterprise electronics, automotive, telecommunications, but also oil and gas.
- this position is responsible for developing a responsive purchasing strategy with focus on the European market, specifically Eastern Europe
- provide a high level of product knowledge, which includes part analysis, alternate manufactures and cross recommendations
- develop, establish, build and maintain solid vendor relationships
- execute and manage POs and dispute resolutions in a timely manner
- develop and demonstrate working knowledge of the company’s purchasing methodology, commodities, services, industry standards, and terminology
- work collaboratively with Sales to increase revenue and maintain customer satisfaction
- interface with Operations and Accounting departments to ensure PO’s are processed seamlessly and meet the needs of the customer
- bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience of 1-2 years in purchasing
- advanced English skills for reading/writing/speaking
- prior electronics distribution experience a plus
- general knowledge of supply chain management
- demonstrated knowledge of basic level of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
SALES CONSULTING, a human resources company with over 12 years experience in this field, is structured on 3 main domains/directions of activities: personnel recruitment and selection, assessment and personnel leasing ().
* All the applications will be introduced in our data base. Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest !