Purchasing Service Delivery Leader - GBS TSR
The Purchasing Service Delivery Leader provides leadership and has overall accountability for the effective and efficient processing of the GBS Romania Center’s Purchasing activities as well as ensuring end to end Procure to Pay process efficiencies, which includes the Buy Desk (Purchasing, Sourcing) and the relationship with Cash Disbursement (supplier invoice processing and payment).
- Manage ~35 team members including approximately 3 team leads
- Handle multicultural organizations, 7 Business Units and multiple countries (but high focus on Germany)
- Legal entities being serviced: 16
- Provide leadership in the administration of purchasing, tactical buying, sourcing and supplier management activities to achieve cost efficient, accurate and on time purchases, including compliance to Continental purchasing policies
- Ensure successful bridge to the administration of the Accounts Payable function to ensure end to end Procure to Pay process completeness, accuracy and timeliness of payments
- Deliver performance that meets or exceeds service level agreement requirements
- Define performance measurements for the Purchasing Team
- Participate in negotiating service level agreements and KPIs
- Sharing and discussing relevant performance and business related KPIs with stakeholders and develop required action plans
- Plan, organize, lead and control the work of the GBS Romania purchasing teams to ensure that objectives are achieved, and services are delivered to the customers/stakeholders
- Manage the performance of GBS Romania purchasing team members, including hiring, training, coaching, performance correcting (disciplinary actions), career planning and salary recommendations
- Identify, drive and sustain procure to pay process improvements and cost efficiency
- Encourage best practice sharing among team members and across BU's
- Lead implementation of Technology related process improvements opportunities
- Lead future purchasing work migration
- Maintain and execute adequate internal controls for compliance with corporate policies.
- University degree (Economic/ Business/ Finance/ Engineering)
- At least 3 years leadership experience in a BPO or shared service industry preferred
- Experience in interfacing with business operational stakeholders in defining in-scope process information and service requirements
- Advanced customer relationship and stakeholder management skills
- SAP purchasing, or related experience preferred
- Project management experience preferred
- Highly analytical, leading and steering, coaching skills as well as high tolerance of frustration
- Fluent English and German skills: speaking, writing, reading.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young and dynamic team
- Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits
- Health and Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport Activities etc.)
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
- International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.