Purchasing Processes Specialist (Iasi)
Do you want to be part of our team? These should spark your interest:
• Project Lead for defined subjects with functional lead of international and cross-functional teams.
• Coordination of all Continental Automotive Purchasing and Supplier Quality Management Cluster processes worldwide.
• Analysis, definition, further development and improvement of A PUR and SQM Cluster processes.
• Support system implementation of needed functionalities and workflows in Purchasing and Supplier Quality Management.
• Improvement of interfaces between systems and processes in the Automotive Purchasing organization.
• Prepare changes for decision in the Purchasing Automotive Board and Supplier Quality Management
• Roll out and train improvements.
• Coordination and implementation of needed changes in the PUR and SQM contracts.
• Responsibility for BASE evaluation and Process Center.
Big Six capabilities:
• Leading changes
• Quality orientation
• Passion and motivation
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
• have University or Master degree in Business Administration, Economics, Economical Engineering;
• have at least 3 years of professional experience;
• can fluently communicate in English; German language would be a plus;
• are very skilled in Microsoft Office;
• have profound skills in international business behavior;
• are expert in Project Management,
What we offer
• Flexible working time;
• 4 days per month home office;
• Competitive salaries & benefits;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period
• Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 59 countries and markets.