Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
PPT Preturi Pentru Tine is an international fashion retailer company, based on best price-quality ratio, which operates more than 150 own stores, reaching a total of over 1100 employees in Romania, Republic of Moldova and Bulgaria.
The Purchasing Director is responsible for implementing the company's sourcing strategies to buy goods for the company at group level (Romania, Republic of Moldova and Bulgaria). The Purchasing Director is member of the Board of Directors.
Duties and responsibilities:
Defines the company's purchasing strategy and guarantees its compliance with the respective standards at group level:
- Supervises and operates with the purchasing systems, ensures data integrity and maintenance of the appropriate documentation;
- Leads different sourcing projects;
- Performs contract management (ensures contractual terms are met, including service level respect, ensures contract renewal etc.);
- Negotiates with key suppliers;
- Ensures preparation and implementation of plans in compliance with the company's objectives;
- Manages and reviews the implementation of the purchasing system which should meet the required purchase quality standards;
- Forecasting demand levels and monitoring inventory levels;
- Participates in preparation of budgets and ensures their compliance;
- Participates in strategic development of plans for his/her department;
- Ensures compliance of all procedures including review procedures with the necessary standards.
- Formulates policies and defines regulations for subordinate managers.
- Ensures selection, development and management of subordinate managers.
- Decides on employee training and development.
- Chairs regular work meetings.
- Ensures best overall value in purchasing certain goods or dealing with designated providers from all over the world, including China, India, Turkey, Romania, Poland, Spain, Hungary, Italy and so on;
- university degree in economics, business or relevant field;
- master degree in economics, business or relevant field is a plus;
- at least 3 years proven experience on a similar position;
- at least 3 years proven experience on a management position;
- fluent in English is a must;
- strong Office skills (Excel, Word);
- motivating salary package;
- excellent opportunity to join a fast growing company.