For one of our top clients, multinational company leader in its field, we are currently looking for a Purchasing Business Development Manager.
The role is located in Bucharest, involving intensive business traveling.
Overall responsible for the business and suppliers performance:
• Set the business direction with clear Action Plan(s) to improve and develop business and supplier performance, and deliver to Category Plan, using the Supplier Development Process
• Secure planning and execution to fulfil the sourcing assignment and pro-actively work together with HFBs to integrate opportunities and act on deviations
• Accountable for professional and long term relationship with suppliers through company`s way of doing business, based on a shared business model, trust and transparency
• Identify and start-up new suppliers according to business needs through the business development team and/or by giving assignment to New Business teams
• Have the Business developer assignment for at least one supplier (not necessarily the biggest one)
• As part of the Category Management team, actively contribute to the development of the Category Plan
• Lead and/or contribute to projects on behalf of the overall category or category area
• Responsible for recruitment, development, performance management, retention and succession plans for co-workers directly in her/his team
• Responsible for driving Leadership and Competence agenda: Identify needs and gaps, and build leadership and competence plans to meet the short and long term business needs
• At any time, act as an ambassador of company`s Values and Culture , Role Model for Fact-based Business leadership
• As Business Development Manager in this Category you’ll as well work together with other Business Development Managers to develop the total Category business on a global level.
With knowledge and experience in the field of purchasing, you have a strong capability to identify and capture business opportunities and deliver excellent results.
You are able to lead on an operational/tactical level with the business strategy in mind. Your strong analytical skills and fact - based business leadership capabilities support making the right decisions and their implementations.
Your eagerness to build trust and partnership to reach common goals is are highly interested in understanding the markets we are working in as well as the reality of production.
You come with good track record in current & previous positions, in leading and developing both business and people, you lead by example and have the ability to bring out the best in your team and the people and organizations you encounter. We are looking for someone with clear management experience.
You identify very much with our values and enjoy creating an environment where the company`s Values and Culture are a strong and living reality.
English – advanced level
Leadership Skills – excellent
Available for intensive business traveling
Excellent financial package;
International career opportunities;
Great working environment.
Please note that only the candidates meeting the role criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest!